Adele Sommers, Ph.D (Author of the award winning “Straight Talk on Boosting Business Performance” success program) has highlighted the pain points faced by many organizations today
Many of us struggle daily with absent or incomplete facts and data within our own organizations, or in relation to communications from vendors and service suppliers. Sometimes we can feel as if we’re running around like chickens with our heads cut off, trying to locate even one piece of timely and accurate advice!
In her article – Don’t Let Information Gaps Sap Your Business Success, she listed down 5 ways to close the information gap:
- Compile a set of complete and current knowledge base of information required for
- Enable your customers and employees to access the information easily
- Simplify those complex processes
- Give personnel access to job support systems
- Troubleshoot any clogged communications